[Cynnabar] Baronial Polling Percentage

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jul 29 11:12:44 EDT 2019

Hello, everyone.

We just received word from the Kingdom that Cynnabar's Baronial polls have
been received and are being prepared for Their Majesties/Their Highnesses.
Our polling percentage (the percentage of paid members in the Barony's ZIP
codes who submitted a poll) was 47%.

THANK YOU to everyone who participated in this process by coming to the Q&A
sessions, reading the Letters of Intent, talking to the candidates, and
taking the poll. Having as much input as possible is very important, so I'm
happy to see that so many of you were involved.

*Please continue to support the candidates* as we wait to hear back from
Their Majesties/Their Highnesses with Their decision. This is a stressful
time for the candidates -- I can say from experience that it definitely
feels like you're under a microscope, especially as we all live together
for a week at Pennsic -- so please be as understanding and gentle as you
can. <3

Sincerely in your service,
Baroness Kasha