[Cynnabar] All Officers Please Read All The Way Through!

Chatelaine Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Jun 1 11:04:08 EDT 2019

-Important Message from the Kingdom!

We are soon going to be doing a huge push for recruitment. There will be
more details given at next weeks meeting.

In order to qualify, our website MUST BE UP TO DATE!

Please log on and review your officer page and all pages that are linked.

-Are your links still valid?
-Is the information up to date on there?
-Does there need to be information added?
-It is easy for someone who knows nothing about the SCA to understand?

I will be going through them as well to double check.

Please do this as soon as you can! Once Beth and I see that all the
information is up to date on the website, we will submit our names to
Kingdom to proceed with the campaign.

It's very exciting! :D

YIS,
Ceara

PS, Please reply to this if you haven't responded to the facebook post so I
know you've seen this!