[Cynnabar] Baronial Candidates Q&A Sessions

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jun 12 12:23:07 EDT 2019

Hello, everyone!

The first Question & Answer session for Baronial candidates is *tomorrow
(Thursday, June 13)* at 7:00 pm. It will be held at our regular meeting
location (210 Smith St, Milan, MI 48160).

The second session will be next Thursday (June 20) at the same time and
location.

If you would like to learn more about the transition process or would like
to read the candidates' letters of intent, you can do so at
https://www.cynnabar.org/transition.

It is very important that as many people as possible be a part of this
process, so we encourage you to come to as many Q&A sessions as you can. If
you are not available during either of the Thursday evening sessions,
please keep an eye out for an announcement from Derian, the Baronial
Seneschal, about an additional session.

Yours in service,
Ermenrich & Kasha
Baron & Baroness of Cynnabar