[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Budget Committee

Monique Rio via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 5 17:12:05 EST 2019

Greetings from Cynnabar's Exchequer

Cynnabar is moving to an annual budget for approving most expenses and
making plans for the year. (Our current financial policy can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h3zs6Q9_t0j2Zzu8tRZd9kSby4xaEtqgJCfcQhmAXbM/)

I am organizing a budget committee to come up with a budget to submit to
the populace at the business meetings. If you want a say in how Cynnabar
should spend its money from July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020, you should come!
The budget committee is open to all members of Cynnabar.

If you want to be on the committee, please send an email expressing your
interest to: cynnabar.exchequer at midrealm.org

Let me know by March 12.

On March 12 I’ll send out a poll to determine a date and location to meet
to discuss the budget.

YIS-

-Jadzia