[Cynnabar] Proposed Thoughts on Thursday Meetings

Monique Rio via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Mar 9 16:01:10 EST 2019

We may be moving to a new (better) Thursday site, and when we are working
with the yearly budget the need for lengthy discussions about each
expenditure may go down. I'd rather wait until we've given both of these
changes some time before going back to having separate business meetings.

-Jadzia
Cynnabar Exchequer

P.S. If anyone wants to help prepare the budget for next year please let me
know.