[Cynnabar] Terpsichore at the Tower

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Mar 31 15:50:19 EDT 2019

Yesterday The Barony of Cynnabar held its 25th Terpsichore at the Tower!
It is one of the oldest continuing traditions in the Barony and began in a
time when we were a Shire.  It was a day spent with friends.  Some were
dancers who make this one of their "must attend" events of the year.
Others were musicians, who provide live music and much enjoyment for all.
And lastly there were those who volunteered to help, whether at gate, lunch
tavern, or the running of the event itself.  All three groups play such an
important part of Terpsichore and what makes it so special to both the
Barony and our wonderful guests.

So once again, thank you to everyone who participated.  We look forward to
seeing everyone next year and indeed all the years to come.

Sincerely,
Ermenrich and Kasha