[Cynnabar] Demo at the Salem-South Lyon District Library on May 19th

Amelia Yunker via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu May 2 23:37:50 EDT 2019

Hello fair barony. I want to apologize for the oversight as it was brought to my attention at meeting that this may be the first time this has been sent out via email. Quite often emails from the Barony get shipped to my spam, and quite often I just assume I missed something.
Their Illustrious Lupine Excellencies Áindle Ó Diarmada and Alianor bat Asriel of North Woods have granted the Barony of Cynnabar permission to host a demonstration of culture, craft, and combat on their lands. Held at the Salem-South Lyon District Library on Sunday, May 19th, it has been planned to celebrate the conclusion of the Game of Thrones, a popular form of entertainment that has loose ties to our interests and activities.
While the library is open from 1-5 pm, the event is being promoted from 2-4 in order to allow for set-up and clean up. It has a large outdoor space, along with at least one and maybe by then two indoor community rooms. The second one is under construction but is slated for completion by then, so we might be the first group to use it!
The address is 9800 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178 and it's at the southeast corner of Eight Mile and Pontiac Trail. The site is DRY (No alcohol allowed. Sorry, board policy)
With the date being less than three weeks away, we are looking for commitments from the Barony.
   - Do you plan on attending?

   - How can you contribute to the demonstration?
   - Do you need supplies? The site can finance some supplies if given at least a few days notice.
If you are on Facebook, there is a Facebook event where you can join the discussion. Otherwise, please RSVP to Alana at amelia.yunker at yahoo.com so she can stop fretting that no one is going to show. Thank you in advance. Yours in Service.

|  |
Library Demo - Medieval Midday

Event in South Lyon, MI by SCA - Barony of Cynnabar on Sunday, May 19 2019