[Cynnabar] Baronial Sewing Night(s)

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri May 3 11:59:13 EDT 2019

Thank you to everyone who came out and helped last night! We got a lot of
work done, and everyone seemed to be having fun and getting to know each
other better.

There's more to do, so we'll see you on Wednesday, May 8, at 7:00 pm at A&S
Minister Olafr's home (8139 Creek Bend Dr, Ypsilanti, MI 48197), and
possibly on another Thursday night...? Stay tuned!

-- Kasha