[Cynnabar] Request from Baroness Allegra

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu May 16 21:03:17 EDT 2019

Greetings to the Barony! The Crystal Terpsichorean Celebration Ball,
Sponsored by the Baronies of Shattered Crystal and Cynnabar, will be on
Friday night at MK50 Year Event, 5/24, starting at 8pm. We will have live
musicians, and the set lists are based on the first Crystal Ball and
Terpsichore events, as well as current favorite dances from both events.

If possible, we ask that the people of Cynnabar contribute to the dessert
revel that night. We will have plates, cups, and napkins, so desserts that
do not require utensils would be ideal. There will be large water jugs
available, so if anyone would like to bring flavored syrups or drink mix
that would be welcome. A few gluten free and nut free dishes would be
appreciated so we can accommodate those with allergies and allow all to
partake!

Thank you for allowing me to honor your Barony and your event at the 50
Year Celebration, and thank you in advance for your dessert contributions
for the revel.

In service,
Allegra, Baroness Flaming Gryphon and MK50 Dance Coordinator