[Cynnabar] Upcoming Event Reminders

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue May 28 14:37:50 EDT 2019

Hello, Cynnabar!

I'm emailing to remind you that we have some events coming up *quickly.*

   - Siege of Talonval is this weekend (May 31 - June 2). Please come and
   support our neighbors to the west. Ermenrich and I plan to hold Baronial
   Court.
   - St. Cecilia on June 8: Cynnabar is *hosting *this event. Check out the
   website here: https://cynnabar.org/cecilia/.
   - Baronial Border War on June 15: Cynnabar armored fighters, this is one
   we agreed to attend as a militia.

One final reminder: For the smoothest possible polling process, we need
everyone's membership data (address in particular) to be correct in the SCA
system. If you have not done so already, check to make sure your current
address is up-to-date at https://members.sca.org/apps/#MbrManage. *This
needs to be done by Friday, May 31*. Learn more about the Baronial
Transition Process at https://www.cynnabar.org/transition.

Thanks,
Kasha