[Cynnabar] Pentamere 12th Night

CHARLES SHEFFERLY via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Nov 13 12:42:57 EST 2019

HiYa Everyone!

It's that time. I've been given the task of running gate for Pentamere 12th night, and I am in need of some volunteers
Shifts are 1 hour long, and I will set up like I have in the past, Registration & a separate cashier. I need assistance at the registration tables
9a - 10a   -- 3 for member Registration, 1 for Non-Member Registration
10a - 11a - 3 for Member, 1 for Non-Member
11a - 12p - 3 for member, 1 for Non-Member
12p - 1p - 2 for member & Non-member
1p - 2p - 1 registration - Cashier moves to Registration tables
2p - 3p - Cashier handles registration (visitors are welcome)

Please sign up for an hour (or 2), sign your friends up for an hour (or 2... ok, you need their permission) :)

I will be serving as cashier for the entire day

In Service
Master Oyamma Tarou Hideyasu, OP