[Cynnabar] Bake Sale @ Wassail!

Helena Sibylla via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Nov 29 11:25:23 EST 2019

 Wassail, Cynnabar! It's time for our regular bake sale/contest. This year
the proceeds will benefit the Royal Travel Fund, so bring out your best. If
you don't bake, bring your cash money and take home some goodies!

The theme is that there is no theme - bring it on! Cookies, cakes, pies -
bring what you like!

The rules are that there are no rules (sort of).
1) Please provide a list of ingredients
2) Please make sure your contribution is ready to travel. (Don't use your
grandma's special holiday cake platter.)

The sale will be silent auction format, and the person whose goodies raise
the most will be declared the winner and champion of the 2019 Wassail Bake
Sale and will be awarded a Special Prize!

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Wassail!

Helena