[Cynnabar] Grand Day of Tournaments Volunteers Needed

Beth Jeppesen via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Oct 8 15:28:25 EDT 2019

CYNNABAR, WE NEED YOU!

Grand Day of Tournaments is less than a month away and we still need
volunteers! Grand Day has more going on this year (more tournaments,
baronial investiture, and Royalty). We want everyone to enjoy this
event, but even an hour of your time can make a huge difference. This
is Cynnabar’s time to shine!

You can see what volunteer opportunities are available here:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090a49afab2fa5f49-grand

You can also check out the recently updated website for more details
on all of our tournaments, youth activities, merchants, and lunch
tavern: https://www.cynnabar.org/grandtourney/

Don’t forget, we still need prizes and gifts for Royalty. Please let
Their Excellencies know what you are planning to bring so they can be
prepared.

Thank you in advance!

Beth