[Cynnabar] Reminder: A Grand Day of Tournaments (November 2)

Carol Perry Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Oct 17 15:09:12 EDT 2019

Hello, Cynnabar!

This email is to remind you that we are hosting A Grand Day of Tournaments
<https://www.cynnabar.org/grandtourney/> on Saturday, November 2. This
event is also our Baronial Investiture, which will take place at Morning
Court.

Here are some things you can do right now to prepare:

   - *We really need volunteers* to help run the event. Please sign up for
   a shift here <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090a49afab2fa5f49-grand>.
   - Email me if you have items to donate as gifts for His Majesty (and
   Their Highnesses, if They attend).
   - Mark your calendars and set your alarms so you can arrive early! The
   Investiture Ceremony starts at 10:00 am.

See you soon!
Baroness Kasha