[Cynnabar] Word from Their Highnesses

Matt Lagemann via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 16 23:07:57 EDT 2019

Unto The Barony of Cynnabar, and all others who come to read these words,

Greetings!

We have recently received word from Their Royal Highnesses, Seto and Ynes,
regarding the fifth Baronage of Cynnabar.  It is Our pleasure to announce
that Sgt. Malachy von Ulm and Lord Óláfr Ígulbjarnarson will succeed Us as
the Barons of Cynnabar. Their investiture will be held at a Grand Day of
Tournaments!  We are overjoyed at the news and are confident in their
ability to lead this great Barony.

We also wish to thank Lord Jack and Lady Bina for their candidacy and
time.  Their love for the Barony and Its people was felt by Us throughout
the process.

We look forward to sharing more news of the upcoming investiture as the day
approaches.

Sincerely,

Ermenrich and Kasha

Baron and Baroness of Cynnabar