[Cynnabar] Baronial Inventory

Beth Jeppesen via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 23 17:15:14 EDT 2019

October 13th at 11:00 AM we will be meeting at Pete and Daye's garage to go
through the baronial property, inventory it, and move it to the barn. All
are welcome to come help.

It is important that we have all the baronial items so that we can create
an accurate inventory list. Also, how much we are storing will determine
what type of shelving we buy. If you have any baronial items at your home
please contact me or bring them to a meeting between now and October 13th.
Thank you!

*Officers: Your items are not necessarily included. Things like loaner gear
can be inventoried separately.