[Cynnabar] Crash Space for Grand Day - Nov 2

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 30 12:51:59 EDT 2019

Hi all,

If you have extra space available for visitors coming for Grand Day the
weekend of Nov 2, we are in need of crash space for people.

If you do -- please send me an email or message me on Facebook along with:

   - Number of beds available
   - if the beds are in a private space or common area
   - Do you have pets? (Indicate Cats/Dogs/etc.)
   - Best contact detail for you (email or phone#)

If we find a good match, I will let you know before I contact the guest!

Thanks,

Hannah