[Cynnabar] (no subject)

Christopher Nelson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Apr 10 14:52:05 EDT 2020

To one and all, the Barons offer warm greetings and friendly salutations on
this suddenly chilly afternoon in the Barony of Cynnabar!

As the end of another week of this siege arrives, it's important to
remember that our friends and family are all coping with the same stressors
we are. While the exact circumstances of each of us differ, our hope to
endure this trying time is the same.

We humbly ask of you on this day (known to some as Good Friday, and to some
as Friday? Good!), to please reach out to contact someone you haven't
already checked in with, whether that be a relative, a friend, or an
acquaintance you simply enjoy chatting with at Society events. Everyone
could use a ray of sunshine right about now, Wethinks, and it'd be an
unexpected act of kindness for many.

We cannot lose sight of joy, especially in dark times. Hope was hiding at
the bottom of Pandora's box because even when faced with all the evils of
the world, hope was there, and hope still remains.

Let Cynnabar's Tower continue to be a beacon of light!

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Barons Malachy and Óláfr of Cynnabar