[Cynnabar] Peerage Round Table 4-23 7PM EST

Jason Jeppesen via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Apr 17 15:32:56 EDT 2020

Good evening Cynnabar!!!!

You may have heard earlier during our Facebook Live Zoom test that there
will be a Peerage Round Table occurring next week. This will be a moderated
discussion regarding Peerages within the SCA. No topic is off limits. Bear
in mind though, that we will be moderating this conversation.

What does moderating mean? Well it essentially means we would like to
people to virtually raise your hand within the meeting. This will prevent
any cross talk or talking over any speakers.

This meeting will be happening on 4/23/2020. The zoom meeting will open at
630pm with the round table starting at 7pm.

If anyone would like to send in questions to be asked please feel free to
message me or Ceara directly. We will ensure your questions are addressed.

Zoom meeting link below.

Look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday evening and next Thursday.

In Service,

Sir Jasen Irenfest

https://zoom.us/j/96325521989...
<https://zoom.us/j/96325521989?pwd=MG9BT0x0dStTREQ1ZVNOVkFJZS92UT09&fbclid=IwAR3fZ7GV8y-A_ANEVlDKzvIzgdurcmTiVotoDZvhJvDgSoT9hkDFGXO9N5s>