[Cynnabar] Meeting Minutes 20 August 2020

Seneschal Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Aug 29 11:42:56 EDT 2020

*Cynnabar Baronial Meeting** Minutes   20 August 2020*   via Zoom

Started meeting at 7:40 pm,  9 participants

Happy Birthday Beth!!

*OLD BUSINESS*

1.       Announcement – no SCA events or in-person gatherings until after
31 January 2021 per SCA BoD

2.      *GDOT update* -  THL Godhit

·         GDoT classic has been cancelled

·         Liberty School reservation has been cancelled – no money was ever
spent

o   Custodian Joe is no longer at the school (he was our main contact)

·            Will be doing site reviews for alternative sites in Sept for
GDoT 2021

3.       *Building contract for meetings*

·         Church contract for 2020 meeting space has been signed for the
July 2020- June 2021 fiscal year; a copy is in the Baronial Google drive

4.      *Loaner armor review completed*

·         Loaner armor was compiled, sorted, and reviewed.  We have 3 full
suits, 8-10 viable helmets.

·         Working to replenish loaner repair kit

·         Donated to Red Spears/ Hrothgar’s Fjord:  helmet, body armor, leg
armor, arms, full and half gauntlets

*NEW BUSINESS*

   - We will be alternating social gatherings via zoom  with business
   meetings. Next Un-meeting Sept 3rd, 7:30pm.  Next business meeting Sept
   17, 7:30pm

*Barons*

   - Fall Revel Court Sunday, September 27, 2020; there will be a poll for
   time of day.
   - Challenge Service Day for the Barony at People’s Presbyterian will be
   scheduled
   -  Looking for a virtual event steward for Wassail, also need to choose
   a date (? 19 December?)
   -  Looking for socially distanced ideas to make virtual Wassail fun
   (secret presents? Porch drop off items?)

*Next business meeting: *

Sept 17, 2020  07:30pm Eastern Time (US and Canada)

YIS, Nezkha