[Cynnabar] Val Day Elevation and Vigil - Hannah

Dawn Sinclair via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Feb 7 14:17:09 EST 2020

Greetings to the noble populace of Cynnabar — my beloved Barony and home.

If you have not read elsewhere, please know that by the grace of Their
Royal Majesties, I will sit my vigil and be sent forth to my elevation to
the Order of the Laurel on February, 22nd at the St. Valentine's Day
Massacre in the Canton of Three Hills (Kalamazoo, MI).

The vigil will be held in the A&S hall from 11 am to 4 pm. Please come
share your words of advice or well wishes. I will be elevated in evening
court.

Know unto all, I would make a request for any member of the populace who
wishes to join me to be a part of my processional. Long have I served the
Barony and long has this group been my home and my heart -- it would be my
honor to have you as a part of this day. All who wish to join will find a
place.

Yours,
Baroness Hannah Schreiber
Third Baroness Cynnabar