[Cynnabar] 12th night thank you

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Jan 6 12:34:18 EST 2020

The Pentamere 12th Night event that Cynnabar hosted was a great success.
While there were a number of challenges in getting the event organized, on
the day of the event everything appeared to be run smoothly.  The analogy of
no matter how graceful the swan swims, under the water the feet are
thrashing, holds.

And those who attended only saw the swan.

Óláfr and I both heard many people throughout the day mention how they love
coming to Cynnabar events.  How well and smoothly we run things.

And it was _you_ who did it all.

Special thanks in particular to Mistress Giovanna for being the event
steward and wrangling all of the cats with not enough laser pointers.  Also,
to our newest vigilant to the Order of the Laurel Baroness (soon to be
Mistress) Hannah for providing a feast that reminded Every Single Person In
The Room exactly WHY she was being put on vigil.

- Malachy and Óláfr