[Cynnabar] Weathering the COVID-19 siege

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Mar 13 12:21:32 EDT 2020

Good people of Cynnabar,

Our chivalry promise as part of their oaths to be "shield of the weak".

In these trying times, this is what we are all being asked to do.  No matter
that you have a constitution comparable to one of Charlemagne's paladins,
our concern is for the health of all - and especially toward those whose
health may not be the best.

While we are all disappointed at the loss of our activities during these
first days of the COVID-19 siege, as a group we are well suited to wait it
out: We are artisans, story tellers, and crafters. We have been thrilled to
see that the response of our friends has been almost universally, "Here's
what I will be working on! Here's what I'll be learning and practicing!"

Stay in touch with your friends.  Check in with them.  Let them know that
distancing doesn't mean that they're alone.

And take care of yourselves.  The siege will come to an end.

Malachy and Óláfr, Barons Cynnabar