[Cynnabar] Agenda for Meeting Thursday, May 14, 2020

Cynnabar Seneschal via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed May 13 11:45:59 EDT 2020

Greetings.  The agenda for the meeting Thursday May 14 is below.  I look
forward to "seeing" everyone.

Stay safe, be well.   YIS  Nezkha, Cynnabar Seneschal

*Cynnabar Baronial Meeting **  14 May 2020   via Zoom*

*New Business*

·         Officer reports:

 *Seneschal – Master Nezkha:  *

§  Seneschal transition approved by Kingdom

§  In order to ensure widest level of access and exposure, have requested
that all virtual learning opportunities, major social hours, and meetings
be posted on the Baronial calendar on the webpage.  Believe this should
include Kingdom Ethereal Courts

§  $50/ use fee for Church  is per use, *no fee charged if building not
used – *discuss- donate all or partial payments?

§  Additional payment for use of storage space for loaner armor (approx.
3.5 feet by 3.5 feet space) – Suggest  $_____  and donation of anti-smell
item for closet

§  2020 building use form needs to be approved – Does Barony wish to
continue use of PPC – *meeting one of three*

Exchequer - Mistress Jadwiga

Marshal  – Baroness Jorun

Rapier Marshal – Lord Throckmorten

Chatelaine – Lady Ceara

Social Media – Lady Beth

A&S – Lady Ulfrun

Herald – Lady Æsa

Chronicler – Lady Gabriella

Webminister – Master Aaron

Discussion:  are we are we providing enough activity opportunities online
for those who are interested?

*Old Business*

·         2020 - 2021 Budget - Mistress Jadwiga third of three meetings /
first of 3 if major changes are needed

·         Cancelled events:

o   Terpishore at the Tower

o   St. Cecelia

o   Spring Revel

*Upcoming events and demos*

·         Saline Celtic Festival –*has been cancelled for 2020  *His
Excellency Tairdelbach

·         Demo at Peoples Presbyterian (July, tentatitve)

·         Fall Revel -

·         GDoT – Mistress Hannah

*Announcements and Group Discussion*

Barons