[Cynnabar] Holiday card exchange list

Cynnabar Excellencies via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Nov 15 10:30:20 EST 2020

https://forms.gle/SQWcRM2AAzPEhou4A <https://forms.gle/SQWcRM2AAzPEhou4A>

As we were chatting about during last night's Baronial meeting, Óláfr and I are proposing an open list for those who might wish to get end of year holiday greetings in the mail. Here at home, one of our favorite bit of decorations is hanging the cards we get on our fireplace!

You're under no obligation to send cards to everyone on the list.

The following link goes to a Google form that we'll be using to collect the names. We'll be publishing a private Google doc just before December for those who have signed up.
If, for whatever reason the form doesn't work for you and you'd still like to participate, feel free to email cynnabar.excellencies at midrealm.org <mailto:cynnabar.excellencies at midrealm.org>.

- Óláfr and Malachy

https://forms.gle/SQWcRM2AAzPEhou4A <https://forms.gle/SQWcRM2AAzPEhou4A>