[Cynnabar] Meeting minutes 12 November 2020

Seneschal Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Nov 15 16:13:17 EST 2020

*Cynnabar Baronial Meeting** Minutes   12 November  2020*   via Zoom

Started meeting at 7:40 pm - *12 *participants

*OLD BUSINESS*

*GDoT 2020* recap - Sir Jason, HE Malachy   (Legends of the MidRealm
Virtual fantasy armored tournament)

-  Recording will be made available on webpage/fb page, for those who
missed the live action, or those who wish to enjoy the fun a second time

-  Maximum of ~56 attendees, never dropped below 45 attendees

-  Very little lag time noticeable by attendees – very well managed by staff

-  Positive feedback on commentary

-  Congratulations to event staff for unique event enjoyed by His Majesty,
Duce Cellach, and Duke Edmund, among others

*NEW BUSINESS*

*Wassail **(virtual edition) 2020 *– Lady Diamante Event Steward

-  *Save the date, Sunday, December 13th at 7pm*.  Invites will go out over
FB and via email list.

o   Date does not overlap with other Baronial Wassail celebrations

-  There will be music, hopefully caroling, results of the A&S Challenge,
Baronial Court

-  Feedback indicates very little energy for a gift exchange this year, so….

-  *Send your potluck recipes* to HE Olafr for inclusion in the Barony
virtual potluck recipe book so that we all can still enjoy our favorites
even though we will not be physically together

-  *IF you are interested in sending or receiving Holiday cards via snail
mail*, HE Malachy will be setting up a secure method to provide your
mundane name and address to participate

*Barons*

-  *The Barony of Red Spears *has a new Baron and Baroness; investiture
during the *MK November Ethereal Court November 21.*

*Next social gathering: Sunday, Dec 20th,  7:30 pm *

*Next business meeting: *January 14 12 at 7:30 pm e.s.t.

            *Topics*:

·        Tentative: discuss options for GDOT 2021 (tentative)

·        date and topic for next social gathering and meeting

YIS, Nezkha Kiriena Petrova