[Cynnabar] Meeting minutes 17 September 2020

Seneschal Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat Oct 17 11:32:24 EDT 2020

*Next meeting Thursday, 22 October 2020*

*Cynnabar Baronial Meeting** Minutes   17 September  2020*   via Zoom

Started meeting at 7:40 pm -- approximately *13 *participants

*OLD BUSINESS*

1.       *GDoT* – Mistress Hannah  https://www.cynnabar.org/grandday2020

7 November 2020 7:30pm  1 hour.  Working on virtual event allowing crowd
participation; fantasy armored tournament, by invitation. No expenditure
needed, just volunteer hours

2.      *Fundraiser potential*- Lady Beth – Team Cynnabar shirts

·         We don't have an approved graphic so we can't move forward with
t-shirts at this time

·         Graphic with elephant behind bars suggested for “time out” or
“naughty” baldric

3.       *Call for topics of interest for virtual meet ups* – Nezkha

·         A new, very short survey has been created and will be sent out
toward the end of October / beginning of November, as everyone’s thoughts
turn toward winter activities

4.      *Fall Revel Court Sunday, September 27, 2020; 7pm *

·         Be prepared for special appearances!

*Barons*

Ø  *Need a virtual event steward for Wassail*, also need to choose a date
(? 19 December?)

Ø  Looking for socially distanced ideas to make virtual Wassail fun (secret
presents? Porch drop off items?)

Ø  Challenge Service Day for the Barony at People’s Presbyterian will be
scheduled

*Next virtual social gathering: *October 8 at 7:30 pm e.s.t.

*Next business meeting: *October 22 at 7:30 pm e.s.t.

YIS  Nezkha Kiriena Petrova