[Cynnabar] Armored Combat Updates

Cynnabar University via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Aug 11 11:33:27 EDT 2021

Several updates from the Group Armored Combat Marshal:

1.) There is potential of extreme high heat index this week during practice
time. The official Kingdom Earl Marshal statement is that outdoor martial
activities cease at 103°F heat index. We will honor that rule, so please
keep an eye on the FB or email list closer to practice time Thursday. I
will make an announcement by 4pm tomorrow regarding practice IF we are
canceling. (No news is good news.)

My personal policy regarding practices is that I will be there to hold
practice unless there is a weather, illness, or holiday reason to cancel. I
urge everyone to do their own personal risk analysis and to attend or not
with their own safety in mind. No one should be pressuring anyone else to
attend or participate. Please remember to bring your own water and
hydration replacement when the temperatures are this high, and take
frequent breaks.

2.) Who all is attending in armor Thursday? I will be there in armor.

Be safe, y'all.

In Service,
Jorun