[Cynnabar] July Armored/Rapier Fight Practice

Cynnabar University via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Jul 9 08:00:00 EDT 2021

What: Armored/Rapier Fight Practice

Where: Hickory Woods Park, 5415 Crane Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197

When: July 15, 22, and 29 @ 7PM

The July 29th practice will also include an armored tournament.

Please visit https://www.facebook.com/cynnabar and click on events for
up-to-date information.

Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to ensure the health and
safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure
to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the
in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential
risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health
and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.