[Cynnabar] Armored combat practice 7/15

Cynnabar University via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jul 15 12:30:22 EDT 2021

WATCH THIS SPACE FOR ARMORED COMBAT PRACTICE WEATHER UPDATES FOR 7/15/21

As of 10:15am, I am still planning on holding practice inasmuch as we can.
There's a growing 40-60% chance of rain/storm the closer we get to 7pm and
into the practice time.

I plan on at least getting our warm ups and some partner work in if it's
only raining. There is a pavilion that we can use if needed. A storm during
the practice time will shut us down though.

I will update this if the weather turns closer to 70-100% chance of a storm.

-Jorun, GKM