[Cynnabar] New individual A&S reporting method

Minister of Arts and Sciences cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue Mar 2 00:11:35 EST 2021

Greetings Cynnabar! The kingdom has instituted a new method to report your
individual A&S activities! If you wish to do so then there is a link for
Individual Arts and Sciences Reports under the entry for MoAS reporting
Changes on the KMoAS page
https://midrealm.org/kmoas/
Simply click on that link and fill out the simple for it brings up to
report you personal projects and activities.

If you prefer to inform me of your activities, I will make sure they are
recorded by other means, including my own MoAS report.
--
Úlfrún Barefooted

Minister of Arts and Sciences

Barony of Cynnabar