[Cynnabar] from the MK Earl Marshall - reopening rule updates

Seneschal Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat May 29 11:11:58 EDT 2021

 MARTIAL ACTIVITY RESTART UPDATE
This morning, Their Majesties announced that the kingdom will allow a full
restart of activities, within the confines of the new Society directives
and state/local guidelines and orders.
After consultation with Their Majesties, the Martial Activities Restart
Plan is hereby rescinded.
Martial activities will continue to be prohibited in the Middle Kingdom
through June 30, 2021. This includes meetings, practices, and events.
Starting on July 1, 2021, all martial activities will be permitted as
normal, with the exception that we must continue to follow Society
directives on no shared water/food, and attendance at activities should be
preregistered.
ALL directives and restrictions from the Martial Activities Restart Plan
are void, meaning all remaining marshal training zoom meetings are
canceled, and no one is required to participate in the Reintroduction
process.
All martial authorizations and marshal warrants that were valid at the
beginning of the shutdown will have their expiration date set for July 1,
2022.
Questions may be sent to marshal at midrealm.org
Concerns about restarting activities may be emailed to
sca-comments at lists.sca.org
As a final note: activities being allowed does not require you to
participate. Please do not do anything, or let yourself feel pressured to
do anything, that you do not feel safe doing.
I want to thank all of my deputies for all of their hard work as prepared
for a restart on an ever-shifting landscape.