[Cynnabar] Re-opening picnic deferred to July or later

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sat May 29 21:14:04 EDT 2021

Dearest Barony,

We have elected to end the re-opening picnic poll a week early. Given the
results to date and the words from the Board regarding re-opening in July,
we shall be looking to hold our re-opening picnic sometime in July or later.

There was good response from many people about the possibility of holding
the picnic in June even under current restrictions.  Even then, many were
most interested in our later dates.

We shall poll again the first week in July.

-- Malachy and Óláfr, Barons of Cynnabar