[Cynnabar] Baronial Business Meeting & Tablet Weaving Class

Cynnabar University via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Sep 6 08:00:00 EDT 2021

When:
September 16th

Where:
Peoples Presbyterian Church
210 Smith St, Milan, MI 48160
(The center of the church parking lot will be blocked off for fight
practice. There is street parking and an adjacent school lot if needed.)

What:
Church opens at  6:30PM
Fight practice starts at 7:00PM
Business meeting at 8:00PM
Tablet weaving class with Duke Tarrach Alfson

Per SCA guidelines:
•All attendees must sign in
•No shared food or drinks
•Masks must be worn indoors

Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to ensure the health and
safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure
to infectious diseases during in-person events. By participating in the
in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and accept the potential
risks. You agree to take any additional steps to protect your own health
and safety and those under your control as you believe to be necessary.

https://facebook.com/events/s/baronial-business-meeting-inkl/564527751359337/