[Cynnabar] New exchequer sought!

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Sep 22 11:34:30 EDT 2021

The Barony is looking for a new Exchequer.

Mistress Jadzia will be stepping down on Halloween.  Like many of our
officers that had tenures extending through the start of the COVID pandemic,
she's been in the job a bit longer than she originally planned. :-)

Service to the Barony is a rewarding experience.  For many of us, taking on
an office was our first opportunity to become more deeply involved in the
SCA.

If you have any interest in the position, please let us or one of the other
officers know.  We're happy to discuss the work with you.

Baron Malachy, former Exchequer. :-)