[Cynnabar] Agenda for 12/8 Baronial Business Meeting

Seneschal Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Mon Dec 5 08:27:16 EST 2022

Good morning!

Please see the agenda for the Baronial business meeting for this Thursday.
Please let me know if you have any new business you would like to add.

This is the LAST business meeting of 2022!!

Thanks - Giovanna

Cynnabar Baronial Meeting 8 December 2022, in-person, at pm, in attendance

Announcements:

   -

New Business:

   -

Old Business:

   -

   Our Webminister would like to find someone to help and/or take over for
   him. If you are interested, please let Giovanna or Aaron know.
   -

   Discussion 3 of 3 for Charles to be the next Knight Armored Marshal
   -

      We will be voting on this officer position.
      -

   Discussion 1 of 3 for Edelgard to become the next Chronicler.

EVENTS

   1.

   Grand Day of Tournaments (Nov 19th)

   1.

   Post-Mortem

   1.

   Wassail (Dec 10th - Milan Senior Center)
   2.

   Terpsichore (April 15th, 2023)

Their Excellencies:

This is the last business meeting of 2022!! Our next business meeting will
be January 12th, 2023. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a
great New Year!