[Cynnabar] Armored Combat headcount for Thursday 6/2 practice

Marshal - Armored Combat Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Tue May 31 22:58:13 EDT 2022

If you're a fighter who still needs to be added to the headcount group
chat, please let me know so I can add you!

Thursday, 7pm at People's Presbyterian in Milan this week is our first
practice of June. No special programming unless someone has a particular
need, in which case I will find someone to teach it to you so let me know!

This weekend is Border War & Road to Rouen as well. Please drive safe
wherever you're travelling this weekend. I'll be at Border Wars marshaling
as long as I don't have a new niece by then.

Is anyone interested in a melee practice this month? Let me know.

For the headcount, there are currently 2 attending in armor, 2 maybe in
armor, and 1 waiting to see more people attend before they decide. If you
haven't responded yet, there's still time until 4pm Thursday. You can alert
me in reply here, via messenger, & via email: cynnabar.marshal at midrealm.org

-Jorun, GKM