[Cynnabar] Southeastern Michigan Youth Combat practice

George Martin via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Nov 6 19:05:59 EST 2022

The next monthly Youth Combat practice for Southeastern Michigan will be on Sunday, November 13, 2022.

This will be our first INDOOR practice of the year.

Time: 1pm - 4pm

Location:	Cranbrook PAC (Performing Arts Center)
		550 Lone Pine Rd.
		Bloomfield Hills, MI

To thank our hosts for using their facility we are asked to make a donation to the theatre program. A collection box will be at practice for this purpose.

Pull up to the gate to the parking lot slowly. The sensors will trigger to gate to open. This is a one-way entrance, exit is at the other end of the parking lot.

This is the same day/time/location as the Roaring Waste/Darkyard Fighter Practice.

All are welcome. Loaner gear for all ages is available.

P.S.  I will also have Youth Combat loaner gear at the "Golden Dream - Northwoods 50th Anniversary" event on Saturday, November 12th. See the Midrealm calendar for information on the event and site.

Master Nyilas Kazmer