[Cynnabar] Grand Day Set up, Tear Down, & volunteering information

Melissa Silsby via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Nov 18 12:07:03 EST 2022

Greetings from the Facilities Lead of Grand Day of Tournaments! My job is
to coordinate set-up, tear-down, gate, and to ensure access and upkeep of
the site during our event.

If you're assisting in set-up tomorrow, the site is available to us
starting at 7:30am. We will have from then until 9am to get the most
essential portions of our space set up and ready for our guests. If you're
not signed up, but are planning on arriving to assist, the staff will be on
site at 7:30am. Sir Jasen and Baron Tairdlbach are co-captains for set up
and tear down, please see them to be assigned a task.

If you're assisting with tear down, our --hard-- out time for this site is
8pm. We cannot go beyond this time. So we will be doing some portions of
tear down before court and directly after court. Please see the tear-down
co-captains to be directed to a task.

If you would like to volunteer throughout the day, we still need:

- Royalty attendants (please see Maestra Giovanna).
- Armored marshals (please see Sgt. Charles)
- Rapier Marshals (please see THL Throckmorton)
- Morning porters for TRM & HrRH at 9am (please see Maestra Giovanna or
Lady Diamante or be at the Royalty entrance at 9am)
- Gate assistance (please see Lady Beth)
- Gambling Pit staff (please see Sir Straum)

Thank you all in advance and please do not hesitate to contact me on FB
messenger or via email at msilsby43 at gmail.com tonight for questions or
assistance.

In Service,
Baroness Jorun Aragunnrsdottir, Facilities Lead