[Cynnabar] Agenda for Baronial Business Meeting 10/13

Anne Stevenson via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Oct 12 11:37:04 EDT 2022

Hello!

We have a Baronial Business meeting tomorrow night at 7:00pm sharp at the
Milan site. Please let me know if you have any new business. Below is the
agenda. I hope to see you there. - Giovanna

Announcements:

•.

New Business:

Old Business:

OFFICER TRANSITIONS

   1.

   Discussion session 2 of 3 for Daye to become next Cynnabar Chatelaine.
   1.

      The transition from Ceara to new officer would happen at Fall Revel
      (Oct 23)
      2.

      If there are others who are interested, please let the Seneschal,
      officer, or TEs know.
      3.

      As this is the 2nd meeting, we will save the voting for the final
      decision meeting
      2.

    Discussion session 2 of 3 for Carin of Cynnabar. Carin was not present,
   so this was brought up by Uflrun who is  the current MoAS.
   1.

      Carin is currently the MOAS deputy. Willing to do online meetings,
      might not be able to get to meetings  – good org skills. Can complete the
      paperwork.
      2.

      This is the 2nd meeting of 3.

EVENTS

   1.

   Fall Revel (Oct 23rd)
   1.

      10am – 7pm, Shelter B
      2.

   Closing of the Range (Nov 6th)
   1.

      Discussion and voting session 2 of 3 for the Barony to pay for part
      or all of the porta bathroom ($235-250)
      3.

   Grand Day of Tournaments (Nov 19th)
   4.

   Wassail (Dec 10th - Milan Senior Center)
   5.

   Terpsichore (April 15th, 2023)

Their Excellencies:

The next business meeting will be Thursday, October 27th at 7pm in person
at the Milan site, outside if weather permits,  presided over by Mistress
Giovanna. The meeting after that will be Thursday,November 10th.