[Cynnabar] Baronial Candidate Packets

Seneschal Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jun 1 08:17:45 EDT 2023

Good morning and welcome June!

Today opens the window of time to accept candidate packets for the next
Territorial seats for Cynnabar!
Packet submission will continue until: 11:59pm on July 1st.  No significant
edits or additions to submitted packets and absolutely no late submission
packets can be accepted after this deadline

These packets must include:

- SCA name and any titles - the titles and styling used in the letter of
intent will be exactly how it is listed on the poll.
- Legal name with contact information including: mailing address, phone
number, and email address
- Copy of valid membership card (valid through October) and a copy of photo
identification
- A letter of intent.  Letters can include any information the candidate
wishes to communicate to the Crown or the populace – such as SCA experience
or vision for the barony.  They may be as brief or as verbose as the
candidate likes.
- A single photo of the candidates (or one each if they don't have one
together) with the current MK photo release form.
- All documents should be in a PDF, TXT or Word document format, please.
(Photos can be submitted separately in most any common photo format)

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am here to help!

YIS,
Giovanna