[Cynnabar] [dragonflytinkers at gmail.com: Sewing for TRH]

Malachy von Ulm via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Wed Jun 7 13:55:34 EDT 2023

----- Forwarded message from Shonna <dragonflytinkers at gmail.com> -----

Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 17:34:00 +0000 (UTC)
From: Shonna <dragonflytinkers at gmail.com>

Greetings unto Your Excellencies

It is a glorious time in the Kingdom, we are preparing for many splendid events in the future and with that in mind we are thinking about what we're going to wear, which brings me to the point of this missive.

TRH would like to extend an invitation to those who may be interested in creating new pieces of clothing for Their Reign as Prince and Princess as well as when then ascend the Throne.

Please share their request with your Marche's, Canton's and local Shires. All are welcome to participate, many hands make light work.

If there is interest in participating, please email me at dragonflytinkers at gmail.com to discuss wants/needs, fabrics, styles, etc
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Respectfully,
Y.I.S.
THL Seonaid inghean Ghriogair C.D.H., C.W.
Garb Coordinator, TRH Midrealm
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Malachy

"Ancient nightmares. Archaic legends.  Enigmatic dreams. All of it is true."
Abney Park - All the Myths are True.