[Cynnabar] Baronial Changeover - Letters of Intent

Seneschal Cynnabar via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Thu Jun 15 07:43:37 EDT 2023

Good morning!

We are now halfway through the open window for Letters of Intent
submissions. Packets must include:

- SCA name and any titles - the titles and styling used in the letter of
intent will be exactly how it is listed on the poll.
- Legal name with contact information including: mailing address, phone
number, and email address
- Copy of valid membership card (valid through October) and a copy of photo
identification
- A letter of intent.  Letters can include any information the candidate
wishes to communicate to the Crown or the populace – such as SCA experience
or vision for the barony.  They may be as brief or as verbose as the
candidate likes.
- A single photo of the candidates (or one each if they don't have one
together) with the current MK photo release form.
- All documents should be in a PDF, TXT or Word document format, please.
(Photos can be submitted separately in most any common photo format)

Packets will be accepted until the end of day, July 1st. No changes or
submissions will be accepted after that.

I am looking at tentatively holding a virtual Q&A on Monday, July 10th and
an in-person Q&A on Thursday, July 13th instead of our regular business
meeting.

Thanks,
Giovanna