[Cynnabar] April 2024 CITADEL needs your contributions!

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Fri Mar 1 17:10:00 EST 2024

Unto the Barony of Cynnabar do I, Godhit, your Chronicler, send greetings!

The April CITADEL needs YOUR submissions! As you know, the only way that we
have History is by WRITING history – and every person of the Populace has a
story to tell. Please send it to me! You may use either lizcal at umich.edu or
Cynnabar.Chronicler at midrealm.org

n  The End of the World is nigh! Where will YOU be when the Sun goes out?

n  April Fools! Write something funny or a tasteful spoof!

n  Your *personal* history = your involvement in the SCA.

n  Your “persona” history!

n  Someone you wish to recognize as a mighty influence in your SCA life,
whether a figure from history or a person who you consider to be an
exemplar of what the SCA is all about.

n  An article based on your researches or projects.

n  An article on an event you attended and want to describe and document.

n  Officers of the Barony! WHAT do you do?

n  Champions of the Barony, past and present: Who are you and how do you
“champion” Cynnabar?

Anyone who wishes to BE a writer and a historian of the Barony – YOU are
invited, nay, I BEG you! Please contribute! Preferred deadline is Friday,
March 23, so I have time to assemble the issue.

THANK YOU!  Yours in Service to the Dream and Posterity … GODHIT, Chronicler