[Cynnabar] Cynnabar's Chronicler webpage UPDATED! and CITADEL deadline ...

Elizabeth Calhoun via Barony barony at cynnabar.org
Sun Mar 24 12:40:39 EDT 2024

 Unto Their Excellencies Cynnabar and Their worthy Populace do I, Godhit,
Chronicler, send greetings! I am *delighted* to announce that the Cynnabar
Chronicler's webpage -- https://www.cynnabar.org/chronicler
<https://www.cynnabar.org/chronicler?fbclid=IwAR08YmS2yqD301IOfKPCAw0sO63bP2Yw_khjmgsgszxs0zNFpIjfjiuD04A>
-- has been updated and furnished with working links to the SCA's webpages
for fill-able Release Forms, etc. NOTE ALSO! I would very much like to have
all contributions to the April 2024 CITADEL submitted by Wednesday, March
27, please, to give me time to compose the upcoming issue. Please! The end
of the world is nigh! DON'T miss the deadline!

[please send your submissions to cynnabar.chronicler at midrealm.org ]

YIS, Godhit, Chronicler