[Cynnabar Dance] Fwd: What WAS the name of that Italian?

Elaine Cohen elainec at comcast.net
Mon Dec 14 13:45:27 EST 2009

The Italian dance you seek is almost certainly the cascarda called
Gracca Amorosa.  It was taught at Terpsichore last year by Kieran, and
is likely the only dance in last year's classes that fits your criteria,
although there are many other cascarde that would otherwise fit.  It is
also the most likely cascarda to have been seen elsewhere, as it gained
popularity at Pennsic several years back.

Well worth learning and spreading so that perhaps it can become a 5th
standard Italian (there should be at least one 16th Century
representative).  Out here, we tend to see a lot more Italian dance to
our great happiness :)

Yay, dancing :)
Alina