[Cynnabar Dance] Fwd: What WAS the name of that Italian?

Kieran Grey kevin at janka.net
Mon Dec 14 15:16:34 EST 2009

As others have said, Gracca Amorosa seems quite likely to be the dance in
question.

> Ouch.  Gracca is SO not a pick-up-as-you-go dance....
>
> Petit Riens as a third.... a pavanne.... an almande.... but NOT  Gracca.
>
> Sad that this turned him off of Gracca. :(

A careful reading suggests that he is not so much never wanting to dance
this again, as he is wanting to learn it in advance, so that he never finds
himself in the position of trying to stumble through it without actually
know the steps.  If that's the case, then that's a good thing. :)

                        Kieran

[1] Tim, I like you use of footnotes.  This footnote is actually
unnecessary, as it is only referenced by itself, and thus could have been
left entirely out of the message. [1]