[Cynnabar Dance] Saltatoris Swinging Soiree

Gwommy 'Bill' Holderman gwommy at gmail.com
Sat May 8 09:02:04 EDT 2010

Have you found a ride yet, Aaron?

Also, there is contra dancing happening the same night as the Soiree.
A small group of us are going to break around 8pm to go contra dancing
in garb for a few hours (until 11pm-ish), if that interests anyone
(only $4 for first timers).  Afterwards, we'll go back to the guild
hall and dance the rest of the night!

Yay!  Dancing!
--Gwommy