[Cynnabar Dance] KWDS

Debora Vanheyningen magda_vogelsang at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 13 18:18:47 EDT 2010

I also am interested in sharing a hotel room with somebody, but haven't yet figured out with whom, or what exactly my travel arrangements will be.  I may also be looking for someone to carpool to Bloomington with (since I won't have a wedding cake to transport this time) and I've already asked for that Thursday and Friday off work.
-Magda-