[Cynnabar Dance] Half Century Holiday performances!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 14:59:21 UTC 2011

Greetings Musical Artisans of Cynnabar....and beyond --

It is with great pleasure that We bring to you this challenge for your
consideration. You may have heard that Our own Duchess, AnneMarie, is having a
birthday celebration in honor of her "half century" (what....no! AKA -
AnneMarie's Great Lie). This event is to be held on May 14th and is sponsored by
the Barony of Cynnabar. She has opened the floor at lunch to artists wishing to
perform –– and, is requesting that they follow a 'theme' specific to the event
such as: 5, 50, L, fleur de lis (her heraldry).

Suggestions are as follows:
	* Alliterative poem using words that begin with the letter L
	* Five-line verse performed in iambic pentameter
	* Fifty-word song Performances are limited to approximately 3 minutes.

Sign-up for these performances will be available at the website for the event:
http://dag-annemarie.com/50/as.html

We beg you to consider the challenge and present yourself in the form of song,
music, and poetry!

In service,
Baroness Hannah and Baron Tairdelbach

 (Please feel free to cross post!)